-
March 29th, 2005, 11:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just thought I'd share the news, and ask a question, now that I'm accepted what can I do or study to prepare myself?
I've been to a lot of Construction Electrician message boards and according to a lot of instructors there are a lot of bad electricians out there and they are caused by there being a lot of bad electrical students out there [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't want to be one of the bad ones and I have a lot of ground to cover as I have NO experience with wiring other than what I have taught myself and what I need to know about shorts as well as AC (good on a phone line) and DC (BAD on a phone line) for my tech support job.
I just figured that maybe you regulars on the board might have some ideas for things I could study so I'm not the class idiot [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 31st, 2005, 03:04 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Well in my opinion if you stay interested during class and after class,work hard even when you don't feel like it, do what your instructor asks of you including homework, ask for help when you need it, then you will never be the class idiot.... guaranteed. Depending on how strong your math skills are it may not hurt to brush up, especially on algebra.
Good luck and enjoy!
-
March 31st, 2005, 06:51 AM
#3
Inactive Member
They should take you from a to z anyway. Don't worry.
What is a construction electrician course? Most electricians are trained through apprenticeship.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks